The Sprintax software has been designed, developed and is fully owned by Taxback Inc.
Taxback Inc. may occasionally amend this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18 June 2019.
What information we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, passport information, and other personal information when necessary
- All Financial and Personal Identifiable Information pertinent to filling a tax return on your behalf
How your information is used
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- To administer your account
- To send you periodical marketing and promotional communications, such as emails, newsletters, SMS text messages (where you have subscribed to these services)
- To provide the service you have requested
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We will never sell your information
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Taxback Inc. may disclose your information to:
- any of our service providers including (without limitation) those engaged by us to perform functions for the processing of income tax returns;
- persons necessary to ensure Taxback Inc. compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal requirement.
Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Please log into your account at any time:
- To find out what Personal Data we hold
- To request a copy of your personal data
- Or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database
You can update your personal information in your account or alternatively contact us via our website or email address.
Custom Audience Adverts (Facebook)
We may participate in Facebook.com's Custom Audience program. This enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email lists when they visit Facebook.com. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to Facebook to enable Facebook to determine if you are a registered account holder with Facebook.
To opt-out of participation in our Facebook Custom Audience, send an email from the email address you would like to opt out, to the email address provided in our contact information below.
For your opt-out to be effective, you must:
- place the following text in the subject line of the email - "Opting Out of Facebook.com Website Custom Audience Ads"
- include in the body of the email your name and email address
We will then forward your name and email address to Facebook.com with a request to delete you from all of our Facebook Custom Audience Ads.
Other Personalized And Behavioural Advertising Services
We may participate in additional retargeting and behavioural advertising services that will be similar to the services described above.
You can control the placement of cookies and other data collection methodologies for the purposes of opting out.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Additional Policy Information
Our web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We also have testimonials on our sites, for which if a user posted personal information with this, we have received permission.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Any queries may be directed to our Data Protection Officer:
You can also contact us by writing to, telephoning us or emailing us at the address below:
333 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago IL 60601
Tel: +353 1 887 1999
IDA Business & Technology Park
Email: [email protected]